Monday, 31 August 2009

The (Un-)Official Result

One of my bro said (this is with regards to efforts to reconcile current 'siblings' rivalries' which is obviously quite normal I guess for a dynamic, large family like mine but still make mak very, vey sad & thus a final verdict of no family gathering during this Ramadhan or the coming Eid month-long celebration),
"...you don't know how it feels to be hurted so deeply by someone you love (& hold dear to your heart)..."

All I was thinking inside,
"Yeah, you're right!!" *Please note the use of sarcasm here*

Yes we all know that it won't hurt so much if there wasn't so much love involved.

Well, what is it that I'm trying to say here?

The fact that I vivaed recently & passed with some minor correction but somehow the feeling of being elated, reaching the pinnacle of my laborious efforts all these years (more than 6 to be exact!! When others easily finished in 3!!), are simply not here or there & 'though I'm really happy that mak feels proud of me (if only ayah is still around today, he would has shed some big drops - tears of happiness - so that kinda explained why I easily shed tears too) but why do I still feel empty inside?

4 comments:

A.Z. Haida said...

alhamdulillah.
so happy for you.
and during the blessed month too!

as for family problems,
people face different trials and tribulations in life...
it's part of life tests...
part of Allah's tests...
be strong.
my doa for you and your Mak.

rad said...

Syukran ya Ukhyie AZ hehehe...
It was pre-Ramadhan gift, totally unexpected, almost surreal! I still woke up on certain days & have thoughts like - did it really happened? It's (almost) over & done with? masyaAllah!!!

Family problems - boleh selesai klu masing2 mengalah (bukan bererti kalah) & tak keras kepala! They're my elders otherwise I could have told them: "Cepat salam & minta maaf!!!" Hahahahaha

Hazia said...

Family rivalries is common, I guess. Some argue heatedly while others act cold and indiference towards each other. Nice to have siblibgs who are close and get along well.

Hazia said...

Family rivalries is common, I guess. Some argue heatedly while others act cold and indiference towards each other. Nice to have siblibgs who are close and get along well.

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...