Q. Why is it that a guy thinks that he'll get some sympathy by declaring that he's orphan?
A. Hey, at our old-AGE, that’s nothing new!
Q. Why is it always happen that A pursues B while being pursued by C? How this ringless circus is confusing me?
A. The circus stops when one meets The One.
Hehehe...I've 2 phone numbers & 2 email account (at least) for now - the perfect recipe for playing fun eh? *so that I can separate my life into two different personae*
..be still my heart..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Syyy....<in-progress>
Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...
-
My eldest bro's flight to Jeddah departed very early this morning (I was in lalaland & far away up north pun). Mudah2an umrahnya dib...
-
I came a bit early last evening around 9 pm. The day before, I came back after 10 pm and got mad because the basket of clothes remained un...
No comments:
Post a Comment