Say, the two of you are ‘sorta matchmake’ by a concern friend of yours, with your respective blessings.
Given the distance in the locations, you, all the way from KL, agreed immediately (1 Bonus point here– don’t waste anymore time with IM, SMS or phone calls) for a meet up after office hour on a work day, in Kajang. Extra bonus point for you!
However,
1. when you arrived late, blaming the traffic jam (nothing new there!) and in such a bad mood…*who could you blame?* It spoilt the (date) mood too – DEDUCT 1 point
2. when you asked direction from parking place to the restaurant without giving your coordinate, must you blamed her for giving the wrong directions and thus making you ran around in circle? After all, she’s not familiar with the shopping complex too – DEDUCT another point
3. when you barged ahead, I repeat - on the first date, about getting married straight away… DEDUCT another point
4. when you asked details about her car and housing loans and then mentioned about your limo-for-rental business and how you take a bank loan using the matchmaker name since you name has been blacklisted which mean blablablah…DEDUCT 10 points & ..
*Quick2x! Run for cover!!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Syyy....<in-progress>
Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...
-
My eldest bro's flight to Jeddah departed very early this morning (I was in lalaland & far away up north pun). Mudah2an umrahnya dib...
-
I came a bit early last evening around 9 pm. The day before, I came back after 10 pm and got mad because the basket of clothes remained un...
2 comments:
hahahaha! Sounds like a first class loser.
Hazia,
I won't say exactly that...but maybe a lil' nudge in the right direction from our Uncle Lee's Book of Ninjalogy might work wonder hehehe
OR
maybe it is just me???! Hmmm..
Post a Comment