After maghrib, (cue music All-4-One's So Much in Love):
As we strolled along together,
(NO) holding hands walking all along Gurney Drive......
...
As we walked by the sea together,
under stars twinkling high above.....
(talked about relationships in general, marriage in particular)
Maka, kami pon tibalah di Gurney Drive punya tpt makan tu. Cheq dgn muka tak malunya order lah pasemborq (pinggan besar- utk share berdua!), char kue teow & laksa Penang, drinks pon gelas besaq. Sambung sembang tak ingat dunia sampai la dekat 12 mlm kot, tu pon blah pasai gerai2 nak tutup dah.
Then, we strolled back to the hotel (cancelled off taking a cab, not cheapskate lah but to burn more calories).
On the way back tu, the person said, why don't you just stay with me tonite? *Wawawa!!* I already had my overnite bag in my car boot
(To be continued...) Ngantuk la!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Syyy....<in-progress>
Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...
-
My eldest bro's flight to Jeddah departed very early this morning (I was in lalaland & far away up north pun). Mudah2an umrahnya dib...
-
I came a bit early last evening around 9 pm. The day before, I came back after 10 pm and got mad because the basket of clothes remained un...
4 comments:
To be continued? Ngantuk? Helloo, you buat wa suspense la. Cepat update!!
The plot thickens.
Andrea,
We did spend the nite together..
chatting late into the early morning hours while waiting for EPL match.
The following morning, the person asked me to join HER for breakfast before I rushed back to office!!!
Hehehehe..
hmm... glad that the update was already in when I read this entry, no suspense.... well, unless you've changed your sexual orientation la, LOL! Then, it's another chapter altogether, hahahaha....
Post a Comment