Tuesday, 4 May 2010

So many things on my mind..


..nothing new there right?

I’ll let you know some secret that I’m supposed to keep tight:

Somebody is addicted to heroine for almost as long as I’ve lived – all tender *ahem!* 34 years. All these while, everybody thought he’s smoking cigarettes only – a heavy-duty chain-smoker. *He quited point-blank*

Somebody has two teenagers who still sleep together with both parents on their king-size bed. Aren’t that worrying? *SOLVED*

Somebody finds love again, for the second time. Problem is the wife has just gave birth to their 4th child. *recalled the love*

Somebody is involved in a love-triangle & live in a make-believe world. He is deeply infatuated with the Heroine while she’s happily in love with the Hero, of course….He said that she’s fat, simply because no other things to say…

Somebody is put in a difficult situation when the wife of a being-consulted person suddenly called & they talked about the third-party, being not that somebody la!
___
I wrote the above entry some time late last year and forgot all about it..even who's who for some of the 'stories' above!
___

I'm trying hard to 'change' for a better me, esp. speak less, slowly & not so loud..

It's embarrassing when people like my colleagues mentioned that they can hear my voice from the top floor when they're in ground floor, or outside my room; friend asking me to 'boleh cakap perlahan sikit tak' over the phone; those who share 'things' with me only to be followed with statement like pls-keep-it-to-yourself etc. etc.

Maybe I need to be back at blogging regularly to sort my jumble up feelings & thinkings, sorta organized everything in a nice compartment...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have something like this as a draft in my Blogger too. But takut nak cerita about it coz not sure who reads my blog *LOL*

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...