The adventure continues..fly higher with my new family
Congratulations Dr Rad. I am soooo very happy for you. Take care and for heaven's sake, please update blog a.s.a.p... the suspense is killing me!
Andrea,I read your latest entry today, and it gave me idea for an 'Pffttttt!!' update hahaha..Things are not so rosy after all...but at least I'm still alive & kicking aye? Thank you my dear..
Post a Comment
Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...
2 comments:
Congratulations Dr Rad. I am soooo very happy for you. Take care and for heaven's sake, please update blog a.s.a.p... the suspense is killing me!
Andrea,
I read your latest entry today, and it gave me idea for an 'Pffttttt!!' update hahaha..
Things are not so rosy after all...but at least I'm still alive & kicking aye? Thank you my dear..
Post a Comment