Tuesday, 23 November 2010

An Unholy Proposal

..the sort that I have been waiting for so long but NOT from the right person. *Uurghh!!*

What makes it so wrong?

You misinterpreted my warmth and friendliness with something else. I thought I was only closing the gap between the administrative staff and the academics. I treated you no different from the way I talked to (or eat together with) the office driver (not that I am looking down on the person and the job but the driver was of different race and married too) and others.

You dare to think that you are only wanting to help me - an unmarried (yet!) lady – before I reach 40 and become more desperate? Oh P.L.E.A.S.E…….

You make it such that the ‘blessed invite’ came from your wife? You think I’m that stupid?

You think highly of yourself – at least I dare to be open & honest *konon* - so you proposed to me during office hour at my office? I might be slow in terms of responding but... man, what you did is totally not honourable!!

You thought and did sweetened the ‘whole deal’ by offering me packet of cucur udang which I ate before the you came clean? Not that I need to worry about black magic since:

…But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission. And they learned what harmed them not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew! (Holy Quran: Baqarah #102)

God, please..

No comments:

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...