Monday, 21 February 2011

Jejak langkah..Puduraya to Jalan Petaling





This is for the period of my life between Sept 1999 - Oct 2001 where I toil for 4 days a week, from before dawn to after dusk (catching the before-7am-bus & reaching home after 11pm) and got to enjoy a 3-day weekends rush back to kampung. My late ayah was so proud for the fact that I worked in St*mford Regent School of Economics...coz earlier on he thought it was a Regent Estate/Plantation in my hometown.
Who would believe it that after 10 years or so, I'm back hitting on the street (Puduraya, Petaling Street, Central Market, etc.), eating at the same restaurant downstairs in the Cahaya Suria building (though the college is no more to be found)...

No comments:

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...