Friday, 11 March 2011

A moment with Nelson..

Started the day early with crossing the bridge..faced the morning sun!
Got to feed the early & chirpy birds..aren't they lucky?
Admire the limestone shrubberies..
Met Mr Mattheus...the African mountain goat!
P/s: If you don't want to be smelly all day long, do not pick up or rub the goatling!
Ahh.. tranquillity - across the lake, what a perfect spot for a picnic lunch!
A hungry tiger..."What are you two looking at?" Wroarrrr!!!
..with a slim tummy!
Everybody pose nicely - thank you! *The chief trainer was holding his arm tenderly after a loving swat from baby's paw..aww*
Even if I'm only a 7-months baby, do check out my claws!
I speak English only!
A baby got to be fed with bottled-milks..
Look ma - no hands!
At least I make an effort to shake hands...
..and tired of listening to this guy..

1 comment:

. said...

Dear Amoi,
You still lite up my Herstory link..:). thank God, I can track ur blog then, after such a long time..cheers=).

nanti nak jalan sama-sama balik... nak pi meredah denai.. advencer segala..tunggu ya! insyaAllah

Monei.

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...