Monday, 25 July 2011

Why am I so mad lately, as in now????

I went to a stupid local bank. I made a stupid mistake by not calling & make an appointment first. It was simply a simple matter of changing the signatories of the Club's bank account from the old committees to the new ones. From past experience, we (chairperson, secretary & the treasurer) were told that it was a simple matter of us being presence at the bank together with a copy of the AGM's minutes. Dang, we're wrong! That was last year! So, after the signings we're told to come again with the official letter stating the new appointments by the ex-chairman. On the second visit by me alone, since it's an Islamic bank & our treasurer is a non-Muslim - I was thinking to save him a visit - I was told that, "Oh, we need the Club's official stamp!" Damn me twice now! A quick check around at the office revealed that the current stamp was tatty but I was told that even if we make a new stamp it has to be similar to the current one & I need to bring the old one as well to the bank. So, of to make a new one!

That was so last week.......so today, everything is ready finally - that was what I thought - off to bank again for the third time only to be told that the person in charge was on leave. Ok, how about the next person in charge? Passed from one into another, finally they concurred that I'll have to simply wait for that person to be back in her desk again!!! What a stupid bank considering the fact that I had to go round in circles twice to park my car!!


Stupid no. 2 moment.
Again, the conference is really killing me softly inside - I'm boiling mad! Let's not go into that now. The gist of thing was I took over the banner thing - sent the design for printing last thursday, haggle over the price and was promised that it will be ready by 10am on Monday.

By 10 something am this morning, I was already anxious & made the first call. Then, a second call around 11-ish. It went into voice-mail. By lunch hour, I sent a message - nicely asking him to message me once the banners are ready. He replied saying that the banners are readied but he is outside the campus (by the way, it was an on-campus shop, conveniently chosen). So I waited and waited.....

Back from the bank, I decided to drop by seeing that the shop is open. The owner-guy recognised me & started giving excuses, the banner is not here yet blablabla...my questions to him was, "Why can't you call & inform me? or at least message me? What was the use of promising me 10am if you cannot deliver?" And i just left..frustratingly mad! Don't they know how to do business? First, the bank & now this printing shop? Oh, let's not forget the salesguy - which I considered for a temporary insanity moments that I felt crushed into - who kindly let me waited for half an hour nor once but twice! Man, I was the client, the consumer is KING!!!

No comments:

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...