I really like you, do you know that? I guess, it should be very obvious by now that I do.
What has happened last Friday was not something intentional on my part. I asked you out for dinner and then I chickened-out at the very last minute - I was thinking, what will people think? If they know that I was the one who asked you out? As we already went out the night before... I think I'll be embarrassed to know if by doing that people will think (this is very important to me somehow, don't ask me why..but I do care about what people think of me) that I am needy, clingy or worst - desperate!! At the same time, I left the option to you - I really want you to say that you wanted that dinner with me! So that when we looked back or if people asked, I could say, you're the one who asked me out...you took the decision out of me.
And this thing about my 'ramaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kawan lelaki keliling pinggang' and my so-called quest for perfection - I'm hugely annoyed by now! If only you knew me, how far from the truth that is....
Well, I won't bother explaining myself to you anymore...maybe this IS the sign from above that I asked for. Maybe we are not meant to be......
And the good thing that came out at the end of this interlude...I know now that.. is just a fleeting memory!
P/s: I'm not going to be bitter about this...and thanks to your pointers, I know now what people (at least one) think of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment