Saturday, 11 February 2012

Count my blessings for the day..

The day started early with an incoming message's beep from an unknown number. Which made me almost dropped everything pronto & thought of him! "Just think of you. I thought to send you a very good morning sms. Good morning."

You - who?

He is a very good young foreign friend of mine, we met during a local conference back in 2009. I felt so easy talking to him about stuff. He is excellent academically too, way ahead of me! He said, "You came to my thought when I wake up..." Maybe my aching heart is emitting a distress call.. *yeah, dream on!*
_
An ex-collegemate who is now a mature student at my work place, around for a tw0-weeks course, messaged just to say thank you and goodbye. Such a simple act of kindness which reminds me of him - that him mentioned earlier - how could this guy looked upon my 'mulut bertih macam jagung' kindly as opposed to him? He noted at the same time how unsocial I was and still am..how ironic, don't you think?
_

I love teaching..face to face! Especially when the students are ready to learn..
_

A young friend said I'm stingy - just because I made & brought to office for lunch - macaroni & cheese straight from the tin! Should I explain everything again? I don't like eating nasi campur for lunch; I prefer meals such as fried rice instead but the cafe closest to office don't do much justice in terms of fried rice - I cooked a mean nasi goreng if I so myself but there are days I'm tired of my own cooking...going out much further for lunch is simply too time consuming & took too much efforts - making the appointment, waiting for people, deciding what to eat etc. etc. And at the end of the day, I'm not saving much at the end of the month - which only show that my money is being siphon elsewhere...hmmmm!
__

The apartment will be ready by year end, insyaAllah. I need to start looking for interior design ideas, theme colours, best bargains, home appliances etc. all within my meagre budget!

No comments:

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...