Friday, 6 January 2017

2017 1st

Work
Yesterday, my superior said I have done a good job! Coming from him, after he asked about no issue of resigning my post - it means a great deal to me. To strive harder, to do better than last year.. while trying to deal with staff who are cocky among other things.

Oh, he missed a meeting, second time around on December 15th. I totally ignored his message from that day onwards. And the day before yesterday, he came knocking on my door, wishing me happy new year & asking my planning for this year. I just told him, "Do whatever you want to do.." "What meeting now?"

My superior is the one who said earlier in January last year and again on November 18th, I do not have the 'seniority' i.e. AP to be one of his deputies - according to the higher registrar office. Not that I'm aiming to be one but yesterday, in all users' email notification of  new appointments - my colleague in another school was appointment as Head - she who has no AP in front of her name too.

Which bring to another 'oldie' who sent unnecesssary WA messages without miss, daily for almost a month now. I dare not blocked him but it is difficult to work closely together for a project in 2017..pesky people really annoy me!

Family
I spent almost a week severing contact (switched off my main phone till Tuesday afternoon; next switched to being unseen on WA; no updates on Insta or Fb) with all my family members due to an incident that occur through phone call, Saturday evening to Thursday. By Thursday, mak already cried and I cried crocodile tears too - being the youngest & all, such that I had to relent and say sorry (forget about keikhlasan lah!) from my siblings. My resolution is not to talk about that matter again - case closed. No wedding.

Health
I went down to the gym on Tuesday, after work. Both treadmills are not in working order - I have been putting on weight - it's scary to hit 65+kg when I wasn't even 60kg during my running days. Definitely have to sign up for more runs locally.. Oh BTW my PBIM was around 3:20 - it could have been worst!



No comments:

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...