Thursday, 21 May 2009

Bermain dengan api - Part II

Pesanan Penaja: It has come to my attention (ya-ya, finally...*sigh* thx to Andrea & AZ) that my comment box has been unabled or something. I'll see what I can do ya..
_____
Prologue:

The comment that I left on my Partner-in-crime's (a SHE) fb-wall:
...I pun kena kuar berpoya2 mlm ni *nak kasitau je sebeno2nya* hehe...I've got a date!! kansel paper, kansel jog!! (13 May)

So, on 14th May:
she: so, amacam date last nite? buat i suspen ni...
rad: Hehehe...i like!!!
rad: Bercanda di pasiran pantai after supper @mamak, lepakking on da hotel lounge with the beach in front of us & the pool at the back - wonderful sea breeze (er, someone said bayu darat lah!), we discussed the 'state of marriage' & all in between - what else? *wink2*
she: wow! wow! wow my friend..haha..u ni biar betul??? i hope ur date last nite is straight..hehe..
she: btw, saja nak cakap..i tahu la u memang adore restoran mamak tapi takkanlah dating kat situ jugak kot : P
rad: by d time I reached home, it was pass 1pm - it's worth it!! tho' Im gonna pay d price 2day as not enuf sleep..& pile up works!
rad: Psst!!! I siap goreng maggi lg b4 goin' out - taknak la appear kelaparan sgt kan..control ayu wokeh!
she: err, u mean 1am? biar betul rad...tapi tak apa, as long as u treasure it..sebagai kawan, i doakan yang terbaik utk u.. (ish, u ni betul ke main2 ni? menyampah!)
rad: I told d whole truth, and nothin but d truth!
rad: eh salah type - 1am!
she: ish ish..benefits of the doubt (macam tak caya..caya..)
rad: Well...apsal tara mau pecaya? Sungguh tau, I did all that - my jeans still wet & splattered with fine sand. Even met org Iran hehehe..one of d 2 persons there can attest to that fact here
rad: Oklah, think abt it *eceh!!!* I gotta work now....
she: haha...tunggu, i akan siasat betul2 kesahihan cerita u ni..tunggu ya ; )
____
What comes to your mind after reading that? So, rad has a (new) bf now?? Opps! You didnt know me that well....
____
In-between the prologue & epiloge episodes, me & she continued our 'online flirting/provocation'. Hehehe..totally unplanned, no specific strategies involved or any objectives. After all, we're on the same wavelength *wink2*.

Something BIG happened on Sunday, 17th May (preceding the Epilogue)... *comin' up next!!!*

No comments:

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...