Friday, 22 May 2009

Something BIG (for me lor)..

...that happened last Sunday.

There's A Wedding.
























Which I attended only lah...not being the main participant!
*I know what you think up there!!* hehehe

Due to heaviness of my stomach that immediate followed after the consumption of The Wedding Feast (best2!), I decided to spend time at the office (nearby) instead of went back home straight to bed (urghhh!!! the temptation was too great!) and stayed VISIBLE online (which I seldomly did coz it's not safe, well..you know!)....

Only to be greeted nicely by that Blast from the Past (hereinafter labelled as BP) whom I had already deleted from my YM list. BTW, please note that he's the one who came into my life (wawawa...so dramatic!) way before the Mimpi Ngeri (MN) episode.
____
Part III: Bermain Dengan Api

.....
rad: tu la you, dulu I ajak kawin taknak hahahaha
*gelak cover line ni, in case you didn't notice*
bp : i nak tapi
bp : i takut masalah kemudian hari
bp : jadi sebab tu i kata berkawan dulu
rad: sayang semuanya sudah terlambat..
*background music of the said song by Ibn*r Reza*
bp : ada jodoh tak kemana
bp : oo ye ke
bp : kita muda lagi kan
bp : ada anak at 40 masih ok
rad: untuk you jodoh you, untuk I - jodoh I ok
*dengan penuh penyerahan dan kepasrahan pada Tuhan Yang Esa*
bp : janji duit cukup untuk mereka
bp : ok
bp : oo nak lawan Tuhan ye
bp : >:)
rad: bukan
bp : tahu takut
rad: I can 'read' into the future
bp : oo bagus
bp : ajar i how to read
rad: bagi I, takkan dah ludah nak jilat balik kan-kan?
bp : mah*thir ok la jilat balik
bp : i tak ludah lagi
rad: honestly
bp : ye
rad: what happened or not happened before this
rad: nothing to do with you
rad: but I was so hurt so there're Promises I Made to Myself
bp : between u n me?
rad: nope, there wasn't 'you & me' at all
rad: I realized all along, it was only me & my problem
bp : tak faham
rad: whatever lah
rad: kita berkawan
rad: i takmo ada ruang utk salah paham
.....
_____

...that opened up A Floodgate of Strong Emotions from me. If only he knew what he's asking...

_____


As a logical, practical & rational Economic person, I know what am I doing & supposed to do next BUT..
maybe you (yes YOU, my gentle & kind reader, if any, hahahaha) can tell me a thing or two??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i tot u dun want to reveal yourself :P

rad said...

Let say, if i don't revealed this site to you - somehow you stumbled upon this site so can you relate this whole gibberish to the real rad?
What I did was to make those who managed to be around here (& pretty much welcomed) to link back to my previous blog but not vice versa. Er, still ada loophole ke kat mana2?

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...