Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Masih Sayang

Amboi.......sedap2 mulut aje depa berkata2 ye?

I (MN messaged yesterday)
"...sampai hati kau buat aku camni.
besar sangat ke salah aku pada kau?
tapi, aku masih sayangkan kau."

II (during chat with BP today)
"...I tak nak dengar benda2 buruk berlaku
i sayang u..."

Wawawawa...remind me of F.R. David's song lyric:

"...There's (no) hidden meaning you know
When I say I love you honey
Please believe I really do cause

Words, (don't) come easy to me
How can I find a way to make you see I Love You
Words (don't) come easy..."

If you still wonder why did I still 'entertain' them - I've a hidden agenda!!
Oh God, please make me strong enough...& determined to succeed!

No comments:

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...