Sunday, 7 March 2010

How not to succeed in attracting the fickle-minded opposite sex..

..who is old and mature enough to know what she wants..

Dude, after a couple of meets up for drinks, you:

1. asked her out again by saying: jom gi dating nak?
Ans: Euwwwww…you think I’m still in my 20 or something?

2. sakit leher & tengkok so asked her to picit your leher?
Ans: Who do you think you are???!!!

3. asked her to pick you up (not once).
Ans: Hellloooo, if you can not be a gentleman, then can you please act like normal person? Each drive his/her own car la…

4. asked her out at 1030pm on a working night?
Ans: Dude, seriously, your timing is totally messed up!

5. started to use ‘my dear’ (still acceptable since maybe you’re the product of Brits education but I noticed from last time that only the old folks that I met up at the newsagent, co-op and such who used such endearment!) but ‘hye darling’??
Ans: Seriously dude, I wonder whether there’s hope for you yet?

6. signed up at the end of your msg with your ‘title’.
Ans: You think I’ll be easily sway by that? You’re dead wrong! *play music Shania Twain's 'That does not impress me much'*

P/s: Am i choosy or what? Huh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of the above sounds totally SCARY. Run! Rad! Run!

rad said...

The dust has just settled down after my short sprint hehehehe...we'll see what come next - if he has the nerve.., then I'll give him a piece of my mind!

rad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A.Z. Haida said...

no 3 & 6 - memang melampau...

Hazia said...

Pernah experience most of the above, LOL!

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...