..maybe i was too harsh on him.
..maybe I'm too critical, demanding, picky, choosy or whatever.
..maybe he's testing me now.
So I thought why not give it another chance..
..but then he called me (over the phone), "Babe!" BABE????!!!!!!
Not once, twice.
All hope is gone I guess. *knockforeheadonthewall* Duh2x!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Syyy....<in-progress>
Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...
-
My eldest bro's flight to Jeddah departed very early this morning (I was in lalaland & far away up north pun). Mudah2an umrahnya dib...
-
I came a bit early last evening around 9 pm. The day before, I came back after 10 pm and got mad because the basket of clothes remained un...
8 comments:
Mem, what's wrong with being called Babe? *grins*
Hey, love the new purr-ple kar-rer
Andrea, me = BABE?
Kata org tua2, jauh panggang daripada api, or ibarat langit dan bumi..Hehehe
Man, I do feel insulted! I look for an equal partner in every single way & look at whom did I came across, "Dude, you're a throwback to years of women's liberty movement!"
P/s: Nice karrer hoh?
babe is what I'd call my girlfriends, hahahaha.... Not too sure I'd like a special someone to call me babe, hadn't happen before. So how now?:p
agree with hazia - i sometimes call my girlfriends babe..
and i don't think i would like hubby to call me babe...
cumanya - why should u feel insulted being called babe?
care to explain?
Hazia,
You saw me already right? Once - I hope enuf to make an impression. So, do I look like a (hot) babe? *ngeh3x*
AZ,
Mmg lah I pon call some close friends as in "Yo babe!" but someone we barely knew? I mean after a couple of dates?
As to why I feel insulted..well, you & others see me always in baju kurung for office attire, headscarf & all that. Even if I tend to speak a lot (for a supposedly shy person) but surely within the norms of good behaviour? Sure no getik or tergedik2 one lah...
So when he called me babe, to me - it feels like he's not taking me seriously & stuff like that. Or is he considering me as 'stok geli2' je? Hmmm....
stok geli2..hahahahahaha.....ape la minah!
To Babe or not to Babe...dont la make it ado over so many things, babe. He was trying to show more loving side of him like telling u sayang but in the "english" sort of way. Not intended to offend u or anything but maybe u shud tell him that u r not ready for that loveydovey namecalling yet, and prefer to just stick with whatever u r more comfortable with. Mana taw lpas ni intan payung, nyawa, princess, my love, sweetheart, darling etc will keep making its appearance or so. Dont la be too feminist about it too much Rad. Take it easy. UNless he makes it sound so dirty or so like wanna seduce/lure u and all that. Maybe he's the manja type, and calling u babe maybe in his nature.
But then again, its best if u tell him urself, if u do like him. Otherwise, babe is definitely the turn off.
I tend to agree with Manal on this one.
Kalau bab-bab lain masih boleh dipertimbangkan but you really detest being called babe - just ask him to stop doing so. He is not a mind reader. (And Mr Right is not always 100% of how we imagine him to be...)
And dear, bukan semua orang panggil 'babe' due to 'stok geli2' factor or not taking you seriously... Maybe he just want to express some affection, but unintentionally rubbed you off the wrong way...
babe doesn't sound affectionate to me, just kind of silly plus shallow, hahahaha.... But that's me:p
Post a Comment