
I thought *more like trying to convince myself* that looking for that elusive someone is beyond me! I am happy, honestly & alhamdulillah, with everything that I have on my plate right now, I just couldn't depend on someone to make me happy(-ier). In case you want to know, and wonder no more, I still google him from time to time. I don't know which is good or worst - not knowing what happen to him or knowing he made a good living now. How many times have I said, I have move on *konon...*
I read an entry on Saiful Islam just now which lead me eventually to this blog entry on Projective Personality Test by a medic students back in 2008, Leokid's Life, and more details by him on medicstudent at wordpress.
He included a drawing of a cat in his picture test which his lecturer seen to and then commented, "You need someone. You definitely need someone." Ouch!
I may not be drawing a cat anywhere but my long-time profile photos in both fb & bb are snapshots of my sister's cats!
P/s: A long, long time ago, I used to have cats *note the plural here and my role as the primary caretaker* as pets. Periods of boarding schools, college and a short stint oversea took care of the slow demise of my pets..I did consider of having cats again but my easier-not-to-commit lifestyle for now says nope!
I read an entry on Saiful Islam just now which lead me eventually to this blog entry on Projective Personality Test by a medic students back in 2008, Leokid's Life, and more details by him on medicstudent at wordpress.
He included a drawing of a cat in his picture test which his lecturer seen to and then commented, "You need someone. You definitely need someone." Ouch!
I may not be drawing a cat anywhere but my long-time profile photos in both fb & bb are snapshots of my sister's cats!
P/s: A long, long time ago, I used to have cats *note the plural here and my role as the primary caretaker* as pets. Periods of boarding schools, college and a short stint oversea took care of the slow demise of my pets..I did consider of having cats again but my easier-not-to-commit lifestyle for now says nope!
No comments:
Post a Comment