Thursday, 2 June 2011

The day I met Dini..

..the abandon baby. He was left under a tree, back in April 2011. He's now under the care of State Welfare Department, being considered for adoption.

He's really lucky and fortunate compared to the one that we read in the local news today about a newborn baby (with umbilical cord still attached) thrown from somewhere up on a flat into a dumpster (but missed it) . What is wrong with us? Are we not human anymore?

And this Dini boy, who didn't make a fuss at all during the waiting for his court session, definitely deserved a better set of parents who will provide as much love & care that he'll need insyaAllah.

P/s: Er, I was summoned to court for traffic offence related to my previous accident. Was scared shit when the police officer on duty called me to enter the magistrate court (for traffic) as I wasn't prepared at all. Thank God, as well as for my loyar buruk brother, who already pull some strings from far away, so that eventually I was only summoned to appear in the magistrate's chamber. The Tuan Magistrate looks so young (mid-20s..but he's married la, in case you're wondering - I saw the 3-fingers henna on his nails hehehe..) but the Prosecuting Officer (PO - a high ranking policeman) looked serious but kind enough to help by pointing out the fact that the accident happened during heavy rain; there were also the translator (Jurubahasa) who read my charge sheet and of course the police officer who accompanied me (pesalah?) from the magistrate court, in chamber, and to the payment counter. Basically, I just read my rehearsed script, admitted guilty and appealed for a lesser sentence (as much as RM2000, normal compound of RM300). Accident does happened, I should be more careful at all time and pray harder so as no repeat of this experience insyaAllah.

No comments:

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...