batch of graduating students, since I started teaching in July 2009, will be having their convocation some time in September this year. Given that my Econ-major classes at level three and four varies and consisted of mostly *wait, need to count with my fingers!* 8, 5, 4, even 3 students (but don't you worry, the bulk of my students come from non-Econ major, more than 100 of them), so I'll be happy enough to know one of them is to graduate for sure! He sent me an email with a few lines of thank yous & oh..I was touched for sure!
Still on the same thread, I was helping with the courses registration process last night for the new intake. Basically, they all need to take the same courses regardless Econ- or non-Econ major for their first year. It was quite a dissappointment when we have to entertain again & again request from these new students, "Can we drop Econ and replace it, say, with History?" What is wrong with taking Econ? It is the most fun subject ever! Right???!!
Tuesday, 7 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Syyy....<in-progress>
Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...
-
My eldest bro's flight to Jeddah departed very early this morning (I was in lalaland & far away up north pun). Mudah2an umrahnya dib...
-
I came a bit early last evening around 9 pm. The day before, I came back after 10 pm and got mad because the basket of clothes remained un...
2 comments:
I totally agree. What's wrong with taking Econ? Knowing stuff like if Demand > Suppky = Price will increase till Dd=Ss can be very lucrative indeed. Of course, if you go a step further and learn how monopoly and artificial shortages are created, so much the better. *ish ish budak budak generasi nih*
Hehehe...you're rooting for Econ too? I guess great minds think alike huh? Must be lapping up Econ during you yesteryear hahaha
Er...it was a great struggle for me actually, a switch from Science stream to Social Science as well as English as the medium of instruction but I persevered...
Post a Comment