Wednesday, 27 February 2013

The good, the bad..

..all in a day's work!

1. I'm indeed thankful to God, the Almighty, ...the letter has finally arrived today- were asked to collect the key within the next 21 days! Provided the bank paid the last payment of course... I hear more money, lots of it, moving around, out of my account into others - Ka-ching!!!

2. Bra*nstorming session, for moi, means you are allowed to talk, no right or wrong, just to get everything out in the open - crazy indeas included. I hate it when 1, 2 or 3 persons monopolized the talking and had the cheek to ask at the end, why are you guys keeping quite? Bleghhh..... and please, control your intonation, no need to intimidate others with your loud voice  - it's annoying really. Eventually, your ranking, in my eyes, just achieved rock bottom!

3. You asked and you got your answer.. may not be the one that you're actually looking for but still it's an answer nonetheless. I did offer myself ...but if you still feel bored, empty inside then i guess you're kindly telling me something there ...which my heart is too blind too see! Be still & strong my heart.

4. Mak is the greatest living person in the world of  you & me - how could you make her cried time & again? She may not be the best mother (given the circumstances), but to me she's everything I ever need & want to be. Of course, you & me are not mothers ourselves ...so much to learn & I hope it's not too late!

5. I ran only 6km, instead of my original target of 8km! I want to run longer this coming weekend, at least 10km & I'm supposed to built up the distance from last week. As it is, it took me more than 55 min... I need to stop less & walk less...in case I forget, I'm doing this for myself - nto for show!

6. ...

No comments:

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...