Sunday, 26 May 2013

One

Drafted in 20130114 - It is been quite some time now since the last update.

On my quest for The One..
One (though not The One as mentioned above) has got married to a beautiful lady, according to my friend’s friend in another institution up north. I saw the couple photo *coz I still keep his no as I think of us as friends & mostly we are colleague* Wish him the very best of wedded life!
Two, I met him face to face recently through the one who introduced us. I bet he did not remember what he did *more like DID NOT do* to me. He’s doing ok to. Still a single guy.
Three, he’s still into movies  - more into blueray now. And still searching too.
Four, I keep his no but I’m not sure he has mine coz he just went missing from BBM – maybe my lack of response explained it…still alone too!
Five, I’m sure he is happy too now, much happier perhaps with more than 1 kid. Finally, I’m free of him. No more stalking his whereabouts and such. I thank God all the time and him too for the lesson learnt the hard way.
The married colleague who proposed – our situation kinda awkward til now coz I still could not forget. If we have to then I tried to work to a minimum level with him…thank God I’m not interested in getting myself promoted to a position which basically put me in position as his immediate superior hahaha! *but I was nominated, according to some*
The married classmate who lied to me – I have had the 20th year celebration without him. I worked hard as one of the committee members so that justified my personal request not to have him around!
And then, I thought I might have the One within grasp – maybe, finally… - only that he doesn’t realised it yet! It’s ok, I pray to God that one day *before it’s too late* he will change his mind and I will be waiting.. In the mean time, I let him trifles with my heart…which has been broken too many times already! I will not be waiting forever coz it’s not fair to me and I’m not playing games here..I pray that God will make me a stronger person in the months to come.

No comments:

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...