20140227 - Bearing the brunt of malicious gossip, stumped me for words! Unbelievable..
Just because you read the Prof's comment on my wall post.. so we are now an item for gossip fodder? What a small world mentality! I proposed for a conference to be organized next year and put myself and the Prof in the committee too - so now more evidence to support my crime? Speechless..
After 5 years working together, finally I am getting the understanding that no one is ever to be trusted!
And office gossips? Nothing is further from the truth, it is all lies and no one to be trusted!
On the other hand, I believed I have made the best decision since what I fear to happen already happened - my so-called scandal with him are out in the open. I am never so glad that I hastened out of the intricate situation before it was too late...help me God!
No comments:
Post a Comment