Monday, 3 March 2014

Headless

The whole unit is having a 3 days workshop til Wednesday, out of the office but no-no.. no budget for hotel this time around! We are supposed to work on the strategic plans for the next 5-10 years.

The small boss said, "Bullshit!" in front of our esteemed guests (luckily the 2nd top person in management already left us). No excuses, he said, "I'm just being me!" Right... I supposed so.

My honest opinions? We are like headless chicken, just waiting to be slaughtered (redundant!) - haha! Change or no change?

The person next to me, F, asked, "Why are you so pissed off with the small boss?" Simply because I didn't like his style.. I also can't imagine working along him without losing my patience. I am tired of everyone making jokes on my section just because we are having few (I can literally count with one hand *sigh*) students and I certainly do not have the intention to be in his shoes (his current position)!

I am still mad with my so-called friends aka colleagues.. I don't like to hear them talking behind my back and I certainly don't like them poking fun of me.

Alas...I do feel like crying since..

No comments:

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...