I came back late on Thursday night, which is very seldomly done nowadays unless I have got video conferencing session scheduled. My routine now is to go to the gym at least twice after work during the week either on Tuesday or Wednesday & another slot on Friday and to be followed by another longer session on Sunday morning. This is the time where I usually find the gym with only two treadmills to be available without the need to wait @ queue. Usually I will be the only one around at that time with my music on full blast!
Maybe one or two guys next door (there is a wall between both gym and split entrance).
So, imagine my surprise when I passed by the gym to see quite a significant number of manly guys doing their workout esp. the weighlifting. Oh my! Check out their biceps & triceps! *blushed* Lucky that the gym was actually on a higher split level compared to the corridor that I was walking so I didn't get to see their lower body parts hahahaha... *blamed the abundance of testosterone*
____
While I was on the treadmill yesterday (which was facing the wall, with the entrance behind me) I heard a mother came in with kids (inc. one who just is about 1-2 yo I guess by the sound of his crying). I just plodded on, alternating with running, and not long after that the loud crying began..i think not even 5 minute! So, what a mother got to do? Instead of exercising and taking care of the kids too...she left with both kids! Pity her & I am blessed indeed.. I get to do whatever I want, anytime, without any hassle!
_____
Now, I have got 1,2 and sometimes 3 'admirers' at the apartment. It started when I saw there is always a bowls of kibble and water by the guardhouse. I still have the stock of kibble at the office, for Kilat, the one that I unofficially adopted but roaming freely on campus nowadays. So, I make sure to pack a small tupperware of kibble and once I parked or getting into my car I will look around and call out: first time, only one came out, undernourished and one leg has been broken. Then, it was two... and yesterday, it was three! Problem now, if I were to accidently forget to have it with me then...they will be devastated I guess! I long to keep them for good but I am already out-of-office for the whole of next week, and often time I leave home as early as 7am and might came back as late as 10pm.. what will they do? In cage? But they are outside and having the freedom to mingle around now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Syyy....<in-progress>
Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...
-
My eldest bro's flight to Jeddah departed very early this morning (I was in lalaland & far away up north pun). Mudah2an umrahnya dib...
-
I came a bit early last evening around 9 pm. The day before, I came back after 10 pm and got mad because the basket of clothes remained un...
No comments:
Post a Comment