Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Cakap tak serupa bikin daaa....

1. One significant case in point, changing of curtains at my place had actually took place AFTER eid break. I had planned it to happen way before Ramadhan hahaha....
2. One hard lesson to remember, traffic anywhere heading to KL is horrendous! A normal 1 hour plus journey Jitra-PP took nearly 2 1/2 hours  (6:30pm to 9pm) ...and my eyesight at night time is getting worst..glare from the oncoming lorries & buses! About 11:30am from Senawang, pit stop at R&R Seremban for refuelling & tyres checked, Sg Perak for late tapau-ed lunch thanks to my 1st SIL, and again refuelling at Sg Juru. Reach Jitra by 6:20pm, a delay of 20 minutes. And I wasn't driving - yahoooo!
Funny thing is, the guards (men being men) asked indirectly for my no but perhaps upon leaving my IC at the counter in order to drive inside, they realised I'm old enough to be their makcik hahahaha
3. One thing I missed the most upon reaching my place, "Where is mak? Makkkkk........" When she was staying with me, I will always called up to her after giving salam upon entering the house...I purposedly leave 1 pillow case unchanged so I can keep smelling mak huhuhu
4. Coming home on 3rd day of eid is highly recommended but not going to office when everyone else is still on a week long break - lonely...
5. I shouldn't overworked myself; even if I love staying inside my room during Eid, staying inside with a fever & aching joins were not an experience I would like to repeat & going to the clinic on the second day...Must remember to include clinic visit in budget for the coming year!
6. Buying stuff for others is so much fun & need to be budgeted accordingly; I bought mak's attire from head-to-toe - headscarf, sandal, undies, blouse (When is she going to wear it? I wonder...), bedsheets, maybe tongkat kerusi next? For her prayer & travel...
7. I should be considered lucky since I decided not to intervene in marital issue of others even with good intention. Imagine the awkwardness...
8. Cinta, kasih & sayang tidak boleh dipaksa... ini fakta! Time to let it go...
9. When it comes to ordering kuih raya, maximum order one or 2 each from one person. Since I tend to get carried away.....recently RM285 + RM189 + RM115 + RM  - too much! One set for my own place, one set for mak's, another for single parent sister....
10. Don't forget small changes....RM1 & RM5! For the kids....
11. Don't forget to collect my other baju raya.
12. Don't forget to finish khatam al Quran, insyaAllah....

No comments:

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...