Maybe I should write about so many other things like running and cooking, or family & colleagues.
Ok, last month I ran another 21km, in 3:08. Like F said, a colleague whose friends are into running too, "You ran or you walked?" Huh! An improvement of less than 2 minutes compared to MWM in March, 3:10. But then, the later wasn't an official run due to the haze and it being cancelled but we still ran anyway, and learn (& practiced) about partner-running!
Much more than ok, I cook better now. Thanks to mak who stayed with me for almost one month before Ramadhan til before Syawal so I got to practice cooking practically everyday! My famous recipe now is Ch*f Wan's Daging D*ndeng B*rlado - simple recipe definitely but scrumptious if I say so myself! 1st time I cooked it, mak simply ratah! Then I cooked it for the 1st open house for the female colleagues, 2nd time for my aerobic & jalan2 geng & 3rd for the mixed group gathering at pantry. Even the makcik cleaner wants the recipe! Today's version a little bit hard to chew.
Another female colleague, asked me the question, "Why are you still single?" Not that she's busybody but she's thinking of her ex-colleague in bank sector who is still unmarried. I told her, "Thank you for asking but maybe next year (I'll consider)!"
I love my homely abode now. Whenever I went out shopping I always end up buying something like a curtain, bedsheet (Ak*mi my fave!), or anything for the kitchen & cooking project. Today, I managed to install the window cover - expensive but love it!
At the BB wet market, I find out that if I were to bring my own box for the eggs I get to pick them (the biggest ones) myself & then a 10 cent discount! And yesterday, I went there again to buy 1kg of beef for dendeng - readily sliced thin and no fatty tissues please (since the fat explodes upon frying). Another lady heard me & asked for the recipe! And I got the beef for only RM22 when in fact it costs RM28!
Still couldn't decide whether I should have pet in the house. Currently taking care of the one in office (whenever Kilat decides to make an appearance) or the ones downstairs but since I park on the 4th floor nowadays (compulsory since last week actually) I find it inconvenience to drop by for Ekor Oren's kibbles - I feel guilty & now he has no where to rest under the hot sun - previously under the cars.
Just for the record, since you said I owed you your book which I duly returned, pronto.
No comments:
Post a Comment