1. The menu (theme - simple but hot dishes!):
a) Main course: white rice with gulai ayam masak lemak cili padi, spaghetti bolognese, daging dendeng berlado, stir-fry of french beans with squids. Don't forget, my sambal hitam Pahang!
b) Desserts: bubur pulut hitam (a repeat since I simply have too many frozen durians!), mixed fruits trifle, salad buah-buahan tempatan (dragon fruit, seedless guava & papaya with a drizzle of lemon juice)
c) Drinks: Air sirap + Sunquick (no time to add in the biji selasih)
2. Time
It was a Monday luncheon! Since I prepared most items (dendeng, trifle, cut the fruits into cubes tc.) on the night before, I just need to cook the bubur pulut hitam, rice and gulai ayam in the morning before I went to work.
Came back early with full car-load of 'support staff' hahaha... kak Z* helped to cut the French beans, k.J*a brought along ketupat palas & rendang daging, Az*mah mixed the drinks with H*jar.
Everyone else came almost in droves. Perfecto!
Since not too much time..by 2pm, kak F already urged the 1st car to go back since nobody in the office.
3. Invitees
Again 30 in the email list - calendar invite. Some responded since they couldn't make it.
I accidently left behind C*rmen. So sorry!
I also included my running buddies, only G*e & M*z could make it, since S*z was still in Sabah for a run. I gave them the option to come later after office hour, but they choosed to come during lunch time. So, they had to squeeze in between the full house to find a seat - on the floor.
Those who came back with me to office got to tapau foods! I included W*dzer & Pu*d too.
___
For the guys & everyone else in office, we had a pot luck raya do. I brought pulut kuning, dendeng (again) & sambal hitam! Alas, too many foods this time around, my fave of all is the Laksa Pahang by S*h's wife.
___
So basically, I had covered all except those guys who wanted to visit my place & Sh*nthi & family. Maybe next time insyaAllah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Syyy....<in-progress>
Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...
-
My eldest bro's flight to Jeddah departed very early this morning (I was in lalaland & far away up north pun). Mudah2an umrahnya dib...
-
I came a bit early last evening around 9 pm. The day before, I came back after 10 pm and got mad because the basket of clothes remained un...
No comments:
Post a Comment