Prologue: Today is actually 5th of November already. I got my electricity bill yesterday, an insult to my austerity measure, an unacceptable RM22.02! After all, I already calculated, I was away for about 12 whole days in October. I have an almost empty fridge (& pantry too), no AC but I did use the vacuum last sunday for my one miserable carpet!
First, going back to my hometown for E*dul Adha. I already planned to drive south but at the last minutes, my brother told me to book a flight & he'll pick me up. I choosed AA so that I touched down in kl*a2 instead of S*bang.
Totally forgot that I had many things to bring home: ordered cookies x5 by my sister, maruku x5 (but I sold 2 & kept at home 1), jeruk & only a change of attire for Eid morning - not even telekung.
Return flight delayed. Mad at AA. Drive to e-port on Saturday morning for my 6:30 flight, left my car at the carpack & came back late on Sunday night, collected my car again (paid RM48 for 2 days parking) and reach home at midnite.
Second, travelled to Subang for BSN Putrajaya Night Marathon. I ran 21km category again with Maz. Our 4th actually. I threw out after the finishing line. Mabuk air or too much water, according to my bro who wanted to video-ed me towards the finishing line, came prepared with a phone call (another 2km to go!) but alas, he waited at the wrong side of the road, for the 10km! Sheesshhh
Why I would never ran alone? Maz helped to rub my back, with medicated oil ...horrible experience indeed puking in front of many people! From my peripheral view (looking down while holding on to the railing by the roadside), I saw people dispersing away from me! Like I was going to burst with horrible sickness. maz picked me up on Saturday noon for our 12:30 flight & came back late on Sunday afternoon at 2:30pm (in time for the AGM of my building), Maz's daughter picked us up again and I reach home before 3pm.
Third, travelled to Medan for a conference. Included package tour to Danau Toba. What I remember most, the diarrhea and lots of wind in my bloated tummy. And eventually I succumb to fever & lots of phlegm - euwwww. But still no MC. Completed the course of antibiotic and all the other medicines. Scheduled flight originally was on Wednesday, 15th. Received notification of delayed to 16th. Too lazy to bother with going to KL & then only Medan if we were to maintain the original date. K.Ct picked me during her way to e-port. Came back on Sunday 8:30pm, hitched a ride back home again with K.Ct.
Forth, hopefully the last one for this month - my secondary school friend's wedding which was called off but after I booked my tickets. It will be a day trip, 12 hours in fact. On last Sunday of October, I drove to e-port for my 9:30am flight. Came back at 10:30pm & drove home (paid RM12 for parking).
I totally forgot to count in my workshop held at the 'nearby' beach (still on the island), 4D/3N of working hard till late evening but I enjoyed the morning walks/jog along the roadside & beach. Waiting for sunsets too.
Epilogue:
Day 71! I made it this far...4 days extra from last count. May I made it really to Dec 5th insyaAllah. I pray that we never meet again, at least until after I'm recover fully.
Oh, I'm running of gas too, for cooking - aiyahhh....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Syyy....<in-progress>
Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...
-
My eldest bro's flight to Jeddah departed very early this morning (I was in lalaland & far away up north pun). Mudah2an umrahnya dib...
-
I came a bit early last evening around 9 pm. The day before, I came back after 10 pm and got mad because the basket of clothes remained un...
No comments:
Post a Comment