Yes, that miserable, cling-on to, 1% of hopefulness is now gone...insyaAllah
Basically, he 'rejected' me due to reasons as follows:
1. his heart has no desire for marriage ever since his divorce, about 10 years ago. He even prayed solat istikharah for 3 consecutive days..
2. he worries that his two daughters might resent the very idea of..
3. he wonders how could a person loved him the way he is now, despite all the imperfections...urghhh!
4. he is a workaholic like 24/7, is there anyone who could accept such a life?
Well, either he is or he is not, isn't it?
I have nothing much to say, not even a prayer for him now, except that: Don't come knocking on my door if you do not want to enter ever! AND not everything is about you - you are so vain *insert the song*! And selfish too hahaha...*abitterwomanscorned*
So, finally I have my closure - Thank You Allah!
Tuesday, 2 December 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Syyy....<in-progress>
Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...
-
My eldest bro's flight to Jeddah departed very early this morning (I was in lalaland & far away up north pun). Mudah2an umrahnya dib...
-
I came a bit early last evening around 9 pm. The day before, I came back after 10 pm and got mad because the basket of clothes remained un...
No comments:
Post a Comment