O.M.G!!! I heard the gossip just now from P2: they, I mean, she and him, P1, are getting married - weeeeeeeeeeee!
I said, "What about the 1st wife?" yes, she knows already - agree? Well, I have no idea... me & her have already stopped communicating on Fb. Reason being, I hinted at something might be going on between her hubby and my boarder. Someone catch sight of them (she was going to LKW) at the airport during the time the 1st wife's mother recently passed away.
Thursday, 1 October 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Syyy....<in-progress>
Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...
-
My eldest bro's flight to Jeddah departed very early this morning (I was in lalaland & far away up north pun). Mudah2an umrahnya dib...
-
I came a bit early last evening around 9 pm. The day before, I came back after 10 pm and got mad because the basket of clothes remained un...
No comments:
Post a Comment