Thursday, 29 October 2015

Tak puas hati

1. There are only 3 of us working for this particular publication: Chief, Deputy & Publication - in that order.
I was in KL for 3 days workshop from Mon-Wed, previous 3 days in Langkawi for the weekend workshop. The Chief messaged - asking about a urgent web conference meeting to be scheduled on Thursday. By the time I relayed both me & Production agreement to meet on Thursday, it was already late afternoon. I asked the Production to book the meeting venue. She said, "You should have ask earlier, now I'm outside to pick up my kid." She's in Penang & I was in KL, but I was the one who made the call for booking room and arranged for laptop set-up. I came in the morning today and make arrangement for the drinks and snacks - I was famished with no time for breakfast. And then, we were having problem with the web conferencing - sharing screen, video, the web cam, the set up & the cable etc. She just stayed seated - not doing anything much to help. Oh, she take down some notes (list of numbers) for the meeting - not minutes.

And then I asked her again to send to me the articles one by one. She said, no! She'll send/receive in bulk  - the way she sent them to Publisher. I told her, I don't want to delay in writing up the editorial since it is difficult when I have to read all 6, 7 full articles in one go. She said, "No, you can send to me one-by-one." I remember having this conversation some time ago, and now I wonder no more. There were talk of difficulty to work with her upstairs - among my other colleagues.

And she has the cheek to ask both of us to listen to her at the end - wanting to help us to go for umrah or hajj by signing up for a scheme which I already heard before and not interested in.

The Chief asked for any gossips w.r.t. my love life. I told them, I simply have no time to think about it nowadays. What will be, will be... He said I need companionship but then I am not willing to sacrifice my freedom for simply any husband  - he has to be the right one for me.
___

2. I love flying with the national carrier nowadays - especially for official trips. K.Shima advised to search for 1-way trip for cheaper tix. For KL bound, 12 & 14 is emergency exit, seat ABC then DEF from left to right/from tail side.

No comments:

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...