Monday, 21 February 2011

Jejak langkah..Taman Maluri - Shamelin Perkasa, Cheras

I was in Taman Shamelin Perkasa, Cheras - for my A-level and also first year of varsity - back in 1993-1996. JJ Taman Maluri was our hang-out place. It was an adventure by itself going to JJ from our side of Taman Shamelin Perkasa just for a spot of shopping! As a shortcut, we had to cross the river using a make-shift bridge of water pipe (with just some wooden planks)...I had to make do with packed-like-sardines Bas Mini Wilayah for getting to/fro Puduraya. This was back before the existence of the LRT! Had my first experience of being grope on the bus...euww!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard of this place but I have not been there, yet. A couple of my friends have told me of this warehouse selling branded stuff called Melium Outlet located some where there. Must make a trip there once I get this damn arm cast off.

rad said...

Hi Andrea,
Yup, lotsa warehouse outlets around. When I was a student *sigh* got to enjoy branded sport attire..wasn't into other stuff yet -ha!

Syyy....<in-progress>

Alhamdulillah - Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest! I never thought - especi...